We’re Looking For Pilot Schools
Be one of the first to use OLE.
Online Learning Exchange is recruiting Middle and High School science teachers to pilot OLE. Be one of the first to provide feedback to inform future product development. Accepted pilot customers will receive a yearlong teacher and individual student subscriptions to OLE. It’s as simple as that.
Here are the Details
- Access to a computer and the internet are a must.
- Your students must have access to a computer. It can be a lab or classroom computer.
- A strong desire to use technology in the classroom is a huge bonus.
- High standards for excellence in instructional materials.
- Willingness to conduct specific tasks within OLE. Searching for content, creating classes–you know things you would do anyway.
- Lastly, you’ll have to attend at least 3 virtual OLE Pilot sessions and take a couple surveys. They’ll be fun, we promise.
Ready to be an OLE pilot?